Account Support Specialist (Netherlands)
In Europe we are a new, small and emerging organization and we will all be wearing many hats. The position as Account Support Specialist will primarily focus on: helping partner manufacturers (OEMs), building service contractors and end users to get the most value out of new technology while deepening customer relationships and ensuring satisfaction to retain, defend, and grow revenue within accounts. The Account Support Specialist is responsible for overseeing the initial placement of Brain Corporation's autonomously driven robotic floor scrubbers within various customer locations throughout Europe. This position will also be responsible for site deployments (if needed) that will include walkthroughs for site assessments (qualifying a location), demo support and pilots demonstrating Brain OS technology to potential customers.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as a main point of contact for OEM Partners and key end customers, understanding OEM Partners / end customer needs, and resolving OEM/customer issues in a timely manner
- Project Management for demos, pilots and large-scale roll outs in partnership with our OEMs. Effectively address OEM Partners’ / customers issues by creating change within the account and by leading internal cross-functional teams to solve problems
- Support the Sales Team to ensure that the onboarding of new customers is accomplished in a seamless and smooth way
- Teach our OEM Partners / their customers how to successfully operate the robotic floor scrubber and perform rudimentary troubleshooting of the floor scrubber as requested.
- Provide excellent customer service and response to our customer’s needs
- Become an expert in our product and its applications, understand the technical challenges and work with our OEM Partners / customers to successfully install, train, demonstrate, support and maintain our equipment to a high level of satisfaction
- Follow deployment Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs); create and maintain summarized records of the product installation with each customer
- Support customer optimization using data driven and actionable insights. Routinely pull data and evaluate site health, sharing with customers to ensure success.
- Provide customer feedback to Tech Services, Account Management, and Product Management as appropriate
- Up to 35% domestic and international travel
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
- 3-5 years of customer facing experience in either a customer success or account management role ideally at a B2B SaaS/robotics company
- Strong customer focus and problem resolution skills
- Aptitude, creativity, and a preference for working in small, collaborative teams
- Ability and willingness to learn: Robotics, AI, industry verticals, new business models
- A self-starter with a proven track record of getting clients to try new products and personally ensuring clients’ expectations were met
- Multilingual is a plus (minimum English and Dutch)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Essential functions may require maintaining the physical condition necessary for sitting, walking or standing for periods of time; operating a computer and keyboard; talk, hear and understand speech at normal room levels and on the telephone; close visual acuity to prepare and analyze data and figures; transcribe; extensive reading; lift, carry, push, or pull up to 10 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate. Employee is exposed to the typical office environment with computers, printers and telephones.