Administrative Services Supervisor
We are Brain Corp and we build AI software for robots and automation services. We set out to create the most intelligent tools, and now, we power the world’s largest fleet of robots operating in commercial public spaces. By injecting intelligence into solutions from trusted manufacturers , we are able to transform organizations’ manual operations into automated workflows - making the lives of people safer, easier and more productive. Our robots are running around thousands of stores, schools, warehouses, hospitals, offices, airports and more, solving practical challenges with revolutionary solutions. For more information on how we are turning robots into tools that serve a purpose and to learn how you can become a brainiac, please visit: https://www.braincorp.com/.Position Intro:
Brain Corp is seeking a highly driven administrative professional to join our Corporate Services team to help deliver best-in-class administrative support across a variety of important functional areas. Our top candidates will come equipped with successful experience in managing a variety of administrative functions across various levels and departments of the organization, including Facilities, Executive, and Human Resources. As an Administrative Service Supervisor, you will have a “can-do,” customer-focused approach to help enable the growth and evolution of the organization. You will be a collaborative, dynamic, and hands-on team member who will learn and grow under strong team leadership, while also managing at least one other junior team member. This is your chance to grow your career in administration to the next level.
As an onsite member of the Corporate Services team, the Administrative Services Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the Brain Corp facilities and food services as well as providing key administrative support to the business, including planning, ordering, scheduling, reception, coordination, and office-related vendor management. The successful candidate has a high degree of professionalism, excellent interpersonal skills, a keen eye for detail, and can mult-task with the best of them. They exercise good judgment and are effective at delivering results and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment even amidst multiple competing priorities.They like learning and, with the right training and information, find no job too big or small.
- Supervises, directs, plans, and schedules the Company’s food service programs and resources, ensuring high-quality and cost-effective experiences for the workforce.
- Ensures the Company’s food service operation is sanitary and safe in accordance with all applicable health regulations, including guidelines to prevent food borne illnesses.
- Works closely with vendors related to office, facilities, and food service vendors.
- Prepares and monitors food service and office supply operating budgets.
- Manages the reception function to ensure that visitors are met with a positive experience.
- Ensures all deliveries to the Company are efficiently collected and delivered to appropriate departments.
- Maintains office supply inventory levels, ensuring the office is stocked and orderly.
- Establishes effective communication channels with the workforce and vendors to provide a system of feedback, and implementation of feedback.
- Manages calendaring, coordination, and scheduling for senior executives as needed.
- Provides support for recruiting coordination, candidate scheduling and general applicant tracking system administration as needed.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or related work experience.
- 1 year of experience in customer service environments.
- Experience and familiarity using Google Suite and Microsoft Office Applications.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Attributes:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent administrative and organization skills, with a keen eye for detail.
- Ability to obtain a Food Service Manager certification and other requirements as needed to comply with applicable food service regulations.
- Alignment with the values of Brain Corp.
Things that will set you apart from other candidates:
- Food Service Manager certification
- Experience with recruitment coordination including reviewing applications, coordinating interviews, tracking candidates in an applicant tracking system, and assisting Human Resources with administrative support
- Experience coordinating multiple calendars and assisting with organizing corporate meetings and events
- Experience managing the needs for an office, products/supplies, and/or food services.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Essential functions may require maintaining the physical condition necessary for sitting, walking or standing for periods of time; operating a computer and keyboard; talk and hear at normal room levels; using hands to finger, grasp, and feel; repetitive motion; close visual acuity to prepare and analyze data and figures; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading; lift, push, carry, or pull up to 50 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate. Employees are exposed to the typical office environment with computers, printers and other office hardware.
Brain Corp Values:
- Customer-Focus: We are committed to listening and responding with a sense of urgency to the needs of our internal and external customers.
- Simplicity: We believe in simplicity, efficiency, and pragmatism. Complexity is our enemy.
- Staying Curious: We do not default to the status quo and know we can do better. We believe that the best ideas win and that many of those ideas have not yet been imagined.
- Disagree and Commit: We maintain that disagreements and debate are essential for arriving at the right decision; however, we have a bias towards quick decision-making. Once a decision is made, we will honor and commit to it but will pivot when necessary.
- Accountability: We have high standards and follow through. Colleagues can rely on us and we deliver results.
- Shared Purpose: We advocate that work should be fun and collaborative. We believe in humility, kindness, and respect in all our interactions. We embrace a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion for all.
- Hustle: We approach each challenge with energy, enthusiasm, and responsiveness.