We are Brain Corp and we build AI software for robots and automation services. We set out to create the most intelligent tools, and now, we power the world’s largest fleet of robots operating in commercial public spaces. By injecting intelligence into solutions from trusted manufacturers , we are able to transform organizations’ manual operations into automated workflows - making the lives of people safer, easier and more productive. Our robots are running around thousands of stores, schools, warehouses, hospitals, offices, airports and more, solving practical challenges with revolutionary solutions. For more information on how we are turning robots into tools that serve a purpose and to learn how you can become a brainiac, please visit: https://www.braincorp.com/.
As a member of the Product Management team, the Product Manager I is responsible for working with internal and external customers and stakeholders to capture voice-of-customer and create product requirements documents (PRDs) and roadmaps. The Product Manager specifies and prioritizes product needs to engineering delivery teams, and may drive execution of technology development engagements with early adopter customers. The Product Manager I will work within a dedicated team of multidisciplinary Product professionals in a fast-paced, innovative, and collaborative environment.
The ideal candidate is excited about developing cutting-edge technology for an accelerating market, is both technical and business-oriented, and is motivated to ensure that Brain Corp remains a market leader across applications in the autonomous mobile robotic space.Duties and Responsibilities:
- Capture voice-of-customer input to identify pain-points from end-user customers, channel partners (OEMs), and internal stakeholders.
- Work closely with customer and translate the needs into a detailed well crafted product requirements document with prioritized product feature list
- Collaborate with UX team and create simple easy to use experience for end user customers
- Support other Product Managers in the execution of program and product tasks.
- Ensure timely and effective communication with external partners.
- Proactively identify potential issues and help develop mitigation options.
- Communicate product requirements and roadmap to internal and external stakeholders.
- Contribute to the fulfillment of projects and organizational objectives.
- Coordinate with cross functional teams - Marketing, Engineering, Customer Success
- Ensures timely and efficient usage of engineering efforts to maximize delivery of business value.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- May include up to 25% travel.
What you need:
- Bachelor’s degree in a field related to product management or robotics, (.e.g Engineering, Business, etc.).
- 0-2+ years of hands-on product management / technical program management experience.
- Systems and critical thinking mindset.
- Highly collaborative and teamwork oriented.
- Capable of conducting basic market research and comfortable talking to customers.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Natural peer and team leadership skills.
- Calmness under pressure, ability to identify and manage conflicting priorities.
Things that make a difference:
- Experience with developing and introducing new products to customers.
- Experience with robotics or other technology products.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent organization skills.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Essential functions may require maintaining the physical condition necessary for sitting, walking or standing for periods of time; operating a computer and keyboard; talk and hear at normal room levels; using hands to finger, grasp, and feel; repetitive motion; close visual acuity to prepare and analyze data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading; lift, push, carry, or pull up to 10 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate. Employee is exposed to the typical office environment with computers, printers and telephones.