Senior Technical Program Manager
We are Brain Corp and we build AI software for robots and automation services. We set out to create the most intelligent tools, and now, we power the world’s largest fleet of robots operating in commercial public spaces. By injecting intelligence into solutions from trusted manufacturers , we are able to transform organizations’ manual operations into automated workflows - making the lives of people safer, easier and more productive. Our robots are running around thousands of stores, schools, warehouses, hospitals, offices, airports and more, solving practical challenges with revolutionary solutions. For more information on how we are turning robots into tools that serve a purpose and to learn how you can become a brainiac, please visit: https://www.braincorp.com/.
As a member of the Program team, the Senior Technical Program Manager is responsible for planning and execution of robotic integration programs throughout the product development life cycle: from requirements to execution to sustainment. The Senior Technical Program Manager is overall responsible for managing engineering resources and ensuring product launch and success.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for developing, aligning, and meeting expectations of the overall program.
- Ensure timely and effective communication with partners.
- Proactively identify potential issues and help develop mitigation options.
- Act as liaison and main point of contact with technical project leads both internal and from partner organizations on program.
- Coordinate activities with the technical SW, HW, TE, SWQA, NPI teams and track progress.
- Understand the big-picture and ensure detail tasks are aligned.
- 10-25% business travel, both domestic and international.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in technical field related to robotics (EE, ME, CS, CE, etc.).
- Master's degree in a technical field or business area (ex. MBA) is preferred
- 5 years professional experience of Technical Program Management and suitable technical responsibility in product development.
- Commercial product development experience.
- Organized, self-directed, efficient and able to manage multiple and complex projects in a timely manner.
- Proven experience in process development - Development, QA, CM, NPI.
- Highly experienced at managing tasks and schedules.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Natural peer and team leadership skills.
- Experience with either Agile and Phase Gate program management.
- Calm under pressure, ability to identify and eloquently manage conflicting constraints.
- Highly experienced with Jira, Confluence, MS Project.
Things that make a difference:
- Robotics domain experience.
- Project Management Professional, Certified Scrum Master, or Certified Scrum Product Owner preferred.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Essential functions may require maintaining the physical condition necessary for sitting, walking or standing for periods of time; operating a computer and keyboard; use of hands to finger and grasp; talk and hear at normal room levels; visual acuity to determine the accuracy, neatness, and thoroughness of the work assigned or to make general observations of facilities or structures; push or pull up to 20 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate. Employees are exposed to the typical office environment with computers, printers and telephones.
Additionally, all employees are subject to our COVID-19 vaccination policy, requiring vaccines for those employees working in the office or interacting in person with customers. Our policy also includes exemptions for those with sincerely held religious beliefs against the vaccine, and for those with a medical condition or disability that prevents them from receiving the vaccine. For further information about our vaccination policy, please contact email@example.com.