Administrative Support Specialist (Netherlands)
Brain Corp is seeking a highly driven administrative professional to join our EMEA team to help deliver best-in-class administrative support across a variety of important functional areas. Our top candidates will come equipped with successful experience in managing a variety of administrative functions across various levels and departments of the organization, including Marketing, Product, and the Executive team. As an Administrative Support Specialist, you will have a “can-do,” customer-focused approach to help enable the growth and evolution of the organization. You will be a collaborative, dynamic, and hands-on team member who will learn and grow under strong team leadership. This is your chance to grow your career in administration to the next level.
Essential Job Functions:
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the Brain Corp EMEA facilities
- Providing key administrative support to the business, including planning, ordering, scheduling, coordination, and office-related vendor management
- Coordinate with the global marketing team on EMEA & APAC activities
- Coordinate with the product team on EMEA & APAC product requirements
- Works closely with office and facility vendors
- Manages calendaring, coordination, and scheduling for senior executives as needed.
- Support the organization on facility and entity matters
- Maintains office supply inventory levels, ensuring the office is stocked and orderly
- Establishes effective communication channels with the workforce and vendors to provide a system of feedback, and implementation of feedback
- Other duties and projects as assigned
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or related work experience
- 1 year of experience in customer service environments
- Experience and familiarity using Google Suite and Microsoft Office Applications
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Characteristics:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The successful candidate has a high degree of professionalism, excellent interpersonal skills, a keen eye for detail, and can multi-task with the best of them
- Must like learning and, with the right training and information, find no job too big or small
- Ability to exercise good judgment and are effective at delivering results and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment even amidst multiple competing priorities
- Excellent administrative and organization skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Dutch and English are required
- Alignment with the values of Brain Corp
Things that make a difference:
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience coordinating multiple calendars and assisting with organizing corporate meetings and events
- German and/or French is a plus
- Experience managing the needs for an office, products/supplies
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Essential functions may require maintaining the physical condition necessary for sitting, walking or standing for periods of time; operating a computer and keyboard; talk and hear at normal room levels; using hands to finger, grasp, and feel; repetitive motion; close visual acuity to prepare and analyze data and figures; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading; lift, push, carry, or pull up to 50 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate. Employees are exposed to the typical office environment with computers, printers and other office hardware.