Product Marketing Manager
We are Brain Corp and we enable smarter operations. We set out to create the most intelligent tools ever, and now we power the world’s largest fleet of robots operating in commercial public spaces. By injecting intelligence into our customers' operations, we transform manual operations into automated workflows, making the lives of people safer, easier and more productive. Our robots are running around thousands of stores, schools, warehouses, hospitals, offices, airports and more, solving practical challenges with revolutionary solutions. For more information on how we are turning robots into tools that serve a purpose and to learn how you can become a brainiac, please visit: https://www.braincorp.com/.
As a member of the Marketing team, the Product Marketing Manager is responsible for telling the market (and company) the story of Brain Corporation and the transformative power of BrainOS, our proprietary AI robotic technology software platform that automates physical operations. As a Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the application of BrainOS in specific industries and to specific use cases, including floor care, material handling, and shelf-scanning. You are expected to be an advocate to the market and key stakeholders, including our end customers, OEM partners and our employees. You will be responsible for creating go-to-market, sales enablement and training material, as well as developing the messaging and marketing tactics to support our OEM channel partners. This role will partner with the Product, Sales, Customer Success team and other Marketing partners to identify partner requirements, develop appropriate channel enablement programs, sales tools, and utilization material.
Essential Job Functions:
- Understand and support our sales channels – including sales, business development, and channel partners. Develop internal tools and external collateral and teach them how and when to use it.
- Empathetically create training materials for new platform features or machines, including user guides, quick start guides, and videos
- Understand and document our channel partner’s sales and deployment process, identify required tools and supporting materials to shorten sales cycles, and accelerate time-to-business value for the end-customer.
- Possess the ability to grasp and present our platform value proposition as applied to specific target market segments (e.g. Webinars). Understand and effectively communicate that value to our channel partners and help them communicate the value of autonomous mobile robots to their end-customers.
- Understand the competitive landscape—be a ‘go-to’ resource on our competition in specific application markets we serve and how they are positioned.
- Market intelligence—be a contributing expert member of the team, delivering critical content on our market, channel partners, and their industries—who they are, how they buy or select technology partners, and their key selection criteria.
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing
- 2-4 years of product marketing experience
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Characteristics
- Comfortable working independently, with the ability to run and drive cross-team initiatives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - there is a heavy amount of writing and presenting/selling ideas in this role.
- Focus on performance measurement and comfortable collecting and reporting on the data to prove what’s working and what isn’t.
- A keen eye for detail and quality with the ability to see the forest and the trees.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Essential functions may require maintaining the physical condition necessary for sitting, walking or standing for periods of time; operating a computer and keyboard; talk and hear at normal room levels; using hands to finger, grasp, and feel; repetitive motion; close visual acuity to prepare and analyze data and figures; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading; lift, push, carry, or pull up to 20 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate. Employees are exposed to the typical office environment with computers, printers and other office hardware.
The anticipated salary range for candidates who will work in San Diego, California is $89,250 to $115,500. The final salary offered to a successful candidate will be dependent on several factors that may include but are not limited to the type and length of experience within the job, type and length of experience within the industry, education, etc. Brain Corp is a multi-state employer and this salary range may not reflect positions that work in other states.