Director Strategic Retail Accounts (Remote - CST, EST Time Zones)
We are Brain Corp and we enable smarter operations. We set out to create the most intelligent tools ever, and now we power the world’s largest fleet of robots operating in commercial public spaces. By injecting intelligence into our customers' operations, we transform manual operations into automated workflows, making the lives of people safer, easier and more productive. Our robots are running around thousands of stores, schools, warehouses, hospitals, offices, airports and more, solving practical challenges with revolutionary solutions. For more information on how we are turning robots into tools that serve a purpose and to learn how you can become a brainiac, please visit: https://www.braincorp.com/.
The Director, Strategic Retail Accounts is responsible for maximizing the value that Brain delivers to our customers, shaping how they gainfully incorporate Brain’s products and services into their businesses. The successful candidate will help these strategic accounts realize the most value from Brain technology while deepening customer relationships and ensuring satisfaction to retain, defend, and grow revenue. The key success metrics will be gross retention and expansion revenue. An ideal candidate will have experience working within the corporate headquarters of a large retail organization.
Essential Job Functions:
- Establish a local presence with the accounts in your region
- Develop relationships across the customers’ organizations, from executive level to operational level
- Identify and document customer business goals, priorities, and opportunities and clearly communicate them into Brain’s sales, product, marketing, and engineering teams
- Evangelize Brain’s product, services, and value propositions within your accounts
- Proactively drive customer adoption of new products, features, and best practices
- Identify new business opportunities and engage the relevant key Brain personnel
- Coordinate ongoing programs at the corporate level in cooperation with Product Management and Customer Success
- Ensure customer satisfaction through great customer experiences and high adoption of value-add products and services, leading to SaaS renewals
- Partner with the Customer Success Group and Product Managers to communicate the voice of the customer (VOC) back into Brain products and services
- Create and maintain business metrics, notes, and action plans to measure and drive utilization and customer satisfaction in your accounts
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or other relevant fields
- 8-10 years of client-facing experience in either a customer success or account management role
- Must have experience working within the corporate headquarters of large retail organizations
- Experience with SQL (GCP BigQuery preferred) and BI Tools (Tableau, Grafana, or PowerBI preferred).
- A passion for working with data and technical products to create business value.
- Expert level experience with Microsoft and Google G-suite applications.
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems
- A self-starter with a proven track record of getting clients to adopt new products and personally ensuring clients’ expectations were met
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Characteristics:
- Exceptional problem-solving, strategic, and analytical skills combined with excellent business acumen
- A sense of urgency to resolve customer escalations quickly and efficiently
- Strong leadership skills, agile to adjust to other people’s needs and achieve impact through others
- Strong customer focus, partnership mentality, and problem resolution skills
- Detail oriented, with active listening skills to clearly understand customers’ problem statements
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Aptitude, creativity, and a preference for leading collaborative high performance teams
- Ability and willingness to learn: Robotics, AI, industry verticals, and new business models
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Essential functions may require maintaining the physical condition necessary for sitting, walking or standing for periods of time; operating a computer and keyboard; use of hands to finger and grasp; talk and hear at normal room levels; visual acuity to determine the accuracy, neatness, and thoroughness of the work assigned or to make general observations of facilities or structures; push or pull up to 20 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate. Employees are exposed to the typical office environment with computers, printers and telephones.