- New and proprietary mobile app delivers rich robot management feature set including real-time machine information, performance, notifications and training
Brain Corp announced the launch of BrainOS® Mobile, a mobile application connecting operators and managers directly with their BrainOS®-powered robotic fleets and providing real-time visibility on machine locations, status and performance.
“Our BrainOS® Mobile app represents an exciting new step in our company’s goal to make working with advanced robotics incredibly simple and to provide critical insights to our customers, ” said Josh Baylin, Vice President of Product and Marketing at Brain Corp. “We’re now able to provide operators a more seamless way to interact with their robotic teammates and for managers to oversee their automated operations from almost anywhere, which leads to better operational experiences and performance.”
The app will support all BrainOS-powered floor care machines across manufacturers and will soon also support other applications. Its rich feature set includes:
- Machine Information – enables managers and operators to view up to date information about their machine(s) such as current status or available software updates.
- Machine Performance – shows managers and operators data and trends over time in order to inform decision making and optimize performance.
- Machine Notifications – delivers real-time notifications directly to an operator’s mobile device to notify of events such as the completion of a cleaning route(s) or when the machine requires assistance.
- Learning Center – provides an interactive learning center with a host of material to ensure operators can access trainings for utilizing their BrainOS-powered machines.
BrainOS® Mobile will also enable future experiences that allow for higher levels of interactions between managers, associates, and their physical environments. For example, Virtual Tours is an exciting new application currently being piloted that enables managers to virtually visit and interact with their facilities directly from the mobile app.
BrainOS® Mobile joins a suite of fleet management tools enabled by BrainOS® Autonomy Services including the Fleet Ops Portal and daily/weekly email reports. These systems help showcase proof-of-work and performance metrics to drive greater efficiencies.
The app is currently available on iOS and is coming soon to Android devices.